RETAIL, DISTRIBUTION CENTER, CONTACT CENTER, MANUFACTURING & RESORTS
Join the best team in the outdoors
Benefits and Perks
Fun Perks and Discounts
- Merchandise discounts up to 45 percent
- Great work environment and culture
- Paid vacation
- Opportunities for growth
- Flexible hours
Healthcare Plans and Benefits
- Up to $1,000 HSA credit
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- Life insurance and disability
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Wellness programs
- Bass Pro Cares Fund Outfitter relief program
- 401(k) program
Our friendly and knowledgeable Outfitters are the reason why Bass Pro Shops and Cabela’s is the #1 outdoor retailer in the country. Both full-time and flexible part-time opportunities are available as team leaders, sales associates, cashiers, boat sales consultants, boat services technicians, restaurant managers, and more! Enjoy an unmatched environment and be part of our year-round events.
Our Distribution Centers are the lifeblood of our business. From here, we fulfill customer orders, stock retail stores and oversee import, transportation and logistical services tracking shipments across North America. Our DCs are the perfect place if you’re looking for:
- A job that keeps you active in a fast-paced environment
- A goal-oriented job where it’s easy to get recognized
- A variety of hours and shifts
- Opportunities to launch or advance your career in logistics and transportation management, vendor relations, order fulfillment, systems support or project engineering
Our Contact Centers deliver world-class service for catalog, online and retail customers. We handle phone calls, emails and live web chats in a fun, professional environment. Our Call Centers are a great fit if you want:
an engaging and pleasant office environment
the satisfaction of helping others and making their day
a job that allows you to be solutions-oriented
many options from long-term careers to part-time jobs—perfect while attending school, caring for family, or to supplement your retirement.
You take pride in what you do – and White River Marine Group does, too. Designed and developed by anglers, our award-winning boat, motor and trailer packages deliver the best experiences on the water made by the finest craftsmen and women in the industry.
If you’re passionate about creating unforgettable experiences for guests, our nature-based resorts have a role for you with opportunities near Springfield and Branson, MO, and Memphis, TN.